Today we want to explain you the most important part of our platform’s working process - selling and buying of diamonds. First of all, we want to say that it wouldn’t be difficult at all. It would be like renting an apartment on Airbnb.
If you want to sell your diamond, you should:
1. Take a photo of it
2. List it for sale on our Diamond Open Market
3. Write the description of your gem (according to the 4C - the universal method for assessing the quality of any diamond, anywhere in the world, what means ¨colour¨, ‘carat’, “clarity” and “cut”). If you are not in the picture of your diamond’s specifics, you can ask our special department to revise your jewellery
4. Provide documents on your diamond, if you have them. It will make your selling more reliable for buyers
5. Set a value on a diamond
6. Wait for a buying of your diamond
If you want to buy a diamond, you should:
1. Choose the specifics of a diamond you want to buy
2. Find an applicable diamond
3. Pay money and receive a diamond
There will be no commissions on our platform. We are building a diamond market open to everyone.
Diamond Open Market is a decentralized commodity exchange to buy, sell and trade any types of diamonds. Your own fair pricing, zero fees, physical delivery and other features.